Blizzard has looted a list of Diablo IV hotfix 9 patch notes from the dungeons, which comes packing a range of general improvements and bug fixes, including changes to elite monster density in dungeons. Read more details below.
- Further adjustments to elite monster density in dungeons.
Developer Note: We are standardizing the density of elite monsters that spawn in dungeons to ensure that no particular dungeon is clearly more efficient to run through than others.
Legendary Aspect Changes
- Fixed an issue where the damage bonus from the “Edgemaster’s Aspect” Legendary Affix was incorrectly reapplied to Whirlwind when a Shout was used.
- Resolved issues relating to “Aspect of Berserk Ripping” and Barbarian’s Two-Handed Sword Expertise that were allowing players to deal unintended amounts of damage.
- Fixed an issue where the World Tier 3 quest was given to players who have not yet met the requirements needed to advance to that World Tier.
- Fixed an issue where an event in the Dilapidated Aqueducts subzone had improper level scaling.
- Further stability improvements.